Spring into Speech!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Welcome to my 200th blog post! I can't believe I have had 200 things to talk about :)
I wanted to share the activity we did in speech today. I love having the kids create fun activities that I can use as decorations for my speech room.
We created a beautiful and colorful articulation garden! With a little "pinspiration," I picked up some paint chips from Home Depot. I pre-cut the paint chips into petals to save on time. During our group, I had the kids think of words that contained their targets and write them on the flower petals. In the center of the flower, I used tissue paper scraps that I had leftover from another activity I did during Christmas. Simple and easy (and beautiful!) activity. This can also be sent home as homework, but I decided to hold on to them for a while....
What did you do today?

Powered by Blogger.