St. Patrick's Day Craftivity

Saturday, March 5, 2016
I've probably said it 1,000 times, but I love craftivities! I love using them in therapy because the kids are able to get creative and have some hands on learning. My latest craftivity was created just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
I've made this activity available for free in my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store. Click on any of the pictures to go directly to it. The download includes one black and white printable worksheet with a leprechaun and 10 clovers. It is purposely left open ended so you can use it to target almost any goal you are working on.
 Last week I used it to target articulation. I printed and cut out target words from the Mommy Speech Therapy website and had my students practice their target words or make up a sentence for the words before they glued them onto the clovers.
 This was a simple, low prep activity that was a lot of fun. These worksheets were also sent home for homework since the target words were already there and ready for practice!


Powered by Blogger.